Anyone can drive.
Anyone can win!
As Featured By
Winning is life changing
In 2016, Jaie Robson won the Pro Competition and received a round in the Aussie Racing Cars. Jaie had never raced on a national level at the Supercars before winning ADS and is now one of the best up and coming talents in Australia.
In 2018, Jaie debuted in the CAMS Australian GT Championship in the Aussie Driver Search Mercedes AMG. He stunned thousands by winning on debut at the Australian Grand Prix which led to landing Supercars star David Reynolds as co driver for the next round.
Jaie also debuted in the Super2 Series in the Aussie Driver Search VF Commodore and is now racing in Australian GT in the Aussie Driver Search Audi R8 LMS.
How it works
To secure a spot in the program, all you have to do is pay the entry fee. This can be paid upfront of through a payment plan
Once you have secured your spot, you are guaranteed to drive our cars at one of our qualifying rounds
Top performers will progress onto the finale free of charge to drive more race cars
Compete against the best drivers at our 2 day finale
Get funded to go racing courtesy of Aussie Driver Search
Click The Competition That Best Fits You
- May 28: Phillip Island Circuit, Victoria
- June 4: Sydney Motorsport Park, NSW
- June 19: The Bend Motorsport Park, SA
- July 17: Morgan Park Raceway, QLD
- August 14: Barbagallo Raceway, Western Australia
- Sep 6: Phillip Island Circuit, Victoria
- Oct 1: Sydney Motorsport Park, NSW
- Oct 22: Hampton Downs Motorsport Park, NZ
- December 4-5: Wakefield Park Raceway, NSW (finale)